As of June 1, 2020
- We desire to provide an opportunity for the body of Christ to gather to worship. We also want to gather in a manner that demonstrates love for God and for others.
- We will only gather for worship on Sunday mornings until further notice.
- If you are sick or have had close contact with a person with COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you do not feel comfortable being in a crowd, please feel free to stay home.
- Please know that it is okay to wear face coverings if you choose to attend worship in person.
CHOOSING A WORSHIP SERVICE TO ATTEND
- We ask that our senior adults and those who are in a high-risk category plan to attend the 8:30 a.m. worship service.
- We ask that families with school-aged children plan to attend the 11:00 a.m. worship service.
- Other families and individuals may choose between the two services.
- We will provide overflow seating for each service in Orr Fellowship Hall (if needed) with a live video feed from the sanctuary.
ARRIVING AT THE CHURCH
- Please plan to arrive at the church no more than 30 minutes before the service time.
- We will have designated handicap parking spaces in front of the sanctuary on Ruff Street.
ENTERING WORSHIP SERVICES
- If you plan to sit on the main floor of the sanctuary, please enter and exit through the garden entrance on Ruff Street.
- If you plan to sit in the balcony of the sanctuary, please enter and exit through the front doors of the sanctuary on Ruff Street.
- If you need to sit in the overflow section in Orr Fellowship Hall, please enter and exit through the Christian Life Center entrance on Brewer Street.
- We encourage you to utilize the parking areas nearest the sanctuary entrance you plan to use.
FINDING A SEAT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- When you enter the building, an usher will assist you in finding a seat.
- We will provide you an assignment for seating based on the number of people sitting with you. We are planning seating in the sanctuary based on individuals and groups of 2-3, 4-6, and 6-9.
- We ask that you sit in your assigned area so that we can make the best use of space in our sanctuary and maintain proper social distancing.
- We encourage you to maintain proper social distance between others when seated.
EXITING WORSHIP SERVICES
- At the conclusion of the worship service, ushers will assist in dismissing the congregation.
- You will exit through the same doors you used when you entered the sanctuary.
- We will broadcast our 11:00 a.m. worship service through Facebook live.
- All doors possible will be propped open to reduce areas of contact. Ushers will be present simply to greet and will remain at proper social distance.
- The worship spaces will be sanitized before and between worship services.
- We will not print worship guides and will receive offerings at designated locations as you enter and exit the sanctuary.
SPECIAL NOTE TO FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
- Please know that we love children of all ages and they are always welcome in our worship services! The joy of being together will always outweigh any perceived distractions by our children.
- Please be aware that there will be no childcare provided, but we will have designated areas if you need to leave the sanctuary with your child.
- Children will remain with their parents during children’s time with Ms. Angela.
Please continue to pray as we prepare to gather again. I look forward to seeing you soon!